Click here to view and complete the Cosmology Prize Nomination Form.
Please follow all instructions, otherwise the nomination will be deemed incomplete and invalid.
- All materials must be submitted in English.
- Please provide all information requested on the form.
- Nominations must be accompanied by a curriculum vitae. PLEASE DO NOT ATTACH A FULL LIST OF PUBLICATIONS, as we request a list of one to five key journal references that illustrate the nominee’s contributions to the field on the nomination form.
- Nominations must be accompanied by a letter of support from an individual outside of the nominee’s own institution or research group, who must be someone other than the nominator (may be sent to the Foundation by nominator or by outside author)
- Nominations need not be on the actual nomination form, but must be presented precisely in the order and format as prescribed on the form and be accompanied by all supporting documents.
- We prefer that all nominations are submitted electronically. In the event that this is impossible, please print and complete the Cosmology Prize Nomination Form and fax or mail it to the address below. Viewing the form requires the free Adobe Reader - click for download page.
Nomination forms, curricula vitae, letters of support or any other documents related to a nomination may be emailed to email@example.com if problems are encountered with the web-based nomination system.
Please address any nominations-related correspondence to:
The Gruber Foundation
Yale University, Office of Development
PO Box 2038
New Haven, CT 06521 USA
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
if using fax please call +1 203-432-6231 for instructions